Past & Current Events 2020
Webinar series: The CNIL between sanctions and support for companies?
Tuesday, March 31 at 11:00 a.m. (France)
- Laurent Dechâtre, PhD, Consultant, 2B Advice GmbH
- Tuesday, March 31 at 11:00 a.m.
- 30 minutes
While privacy has long been a tenant of the French Data Authority (the CNIL), in 2019 the CNIL adapted fresh orientations for the coming two years.
Who should attend? This session will benefit to DPO, CIO or in charge of IT, legal and data management professionals
San Diego KnowledgeNet: February 20, 2020
Operationalizing the CCPA obligations
- Eric Lovell, CIPP/US, CIPM, Data Privacy Counsel, Dexcom
- Kathleen Glass, VP Marketing, 2B Advice
- Taylor Bloom, CIPP/E, CIPP/US, CIPM, Associate, Privacy and Data Security, Baker Hostetler
- Rebecca Hanovice, CIPP/US, Senior Corporate Counsel, Callaway Golf Company
Time: 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Location: KPMG San Diego Conference Center
Sponsors: Thank you to Dexcom and 2B Advice for providing lunch and refreshments.
As companies develop their crisis and communications plans around the coronavirus (Covid-19) threat, they will need to take into account their employee privacy rights.Automating GDPR and CCPA Compliance
Get the details on the latest 2B Advice PrIME release 7.0. Now with even more features to support automated GDPR and CCPA compliance.How to Appoint a Data Protection Officer (DPO)?
Here is how to appoint a Data Protection Officer (DPO) to comply with the GDPR in the EU or to support US privacy regulations such as CCPA.