Questions Regarding Data Protection When Dealing With the Current Pandemic
Online meeting: Tuesday, 21 April 2020 at 7 am PST, 10 am EST, 4 pm CET
The current crisis is forcing governments and companies to make rapid and far-reaching decisions. Due to this rapid development, we would like to keep you informed about the latest developments in data protection, so that you as an employer can answer any questions with data protection implications without unnecessary delay.
- As a Company, do I have to report a potential infection to the authorities?
- Am I allowed to collect private contact data of my employees in order to inform them about current developments?
- Do I have to inform the staff if there is a potential infection in the company?
- Can I pass on the name of the possibly infected person to the staff even without the person’s consent?
Are some of the questions that we will be answering in this online meeting.
- Dr. Jan Dröge, Senior Consultant, 2B Advice
- Oliver Schürings, Consultant, 2B Advice
- Tuesday, April 21 at 7 am PST, 10 am EST, 4 pm CET
- 30 minutes
Who should attend? This session will benefit to DPO, CIO or in charge of IT, legal and data management professionals.
Registration for this online meeting is over.
Latest Blog Posts
The CNIL has released an action plan for privacy-respecting deployment of AI systems in light of recent developments in the field.New Use Cases Covered By 2B Advice PrIME
2B Advice PrIME is pleased to announce several updates to its Privacy Management solution.Happy 20th anniversary to 2B Advice!
Today marks 20 years since Marcus Belke and Hajo Bickenbach started this amazing company on January 13th, 2003.
2B ADVICE IN THE U.S.
San Diego, CA, USA
2B ADVICE WORLDWIDE