Tuesday, March 31 2020 at 11:00 a.m. CET
While privacy has long been a tenant of the French Data Authority (the CNIL), in 2019 the CNIL adapted fresh orientations for the coming two years.
As a data protection specialist you certainly want to understand the new orientations of the CNIL, the first sanctions but also the support given to companies, we have prepared this online meeting led by 2B Advice privacy expert, Dr. Laurent Dechâtre. This session will include:
- CNIL’s strategic roadmap: what are the first consequences and recommendations?
- Impacts for your companies and data management?
- Advices for the implementation
- Laurent Dechâtre, PhD, Consultant, 2B Advice GmbH
- Tuesday, March 31 2020 at 11:00 a.m. CET
- 30 minutes
Registration for this webcast is over
The slides and recording of this online meeting can be viewed here.
Webcast Recording from 2B Advice LLC on Vimeo.
Who should attend? This session will benefit to DPO, CIO or in charge of IT, legal and data management professionals
Registration for this online meeting is over.
2B ADVICE IN THE U.S.
San Diego, CA, USA
2B ADVICE WORLDWIDE