2B Advice Privacy Excellence Online Workshops
The 2B Advice Privacy Excellence Online Workshops are a 3-part series that provides an all-encompassing privacy management education leveraging 2B Advice PrIME software and best practices to up-level your privacy compliance program.
Build the program that suits your role! Receive a badge of certification once you’ve completed your mastery level3
German language workshops will be held online 9:00 am – 3:30 pm MEZ.
See special times for English Workshops.
All supporting printed materials will be in English.
See our upcoming 2022 schedule. Pick a time to reserve your spot early – space is limited.
5:00 pm – 8:00 pm CET
9:00 am – 3:30 pm CET
The Privacy Professional Series
This is the essential series for the privacy professional responsible for creating a culture of privacy. Participants will learn:
- How to engage employees in the corporate privacy program without assigning them access and roles in 2B Advice PrIME, how to set up users, and what use cases apply.
- The benefits that tasks – which we call “measures”, tickets and reminders bring to your daily work and how they support make your data protection organization more efficient.
- How to document and maintain the legally necessary Records of Processing Activities (RoPA) 2B Advice PrIME system.
- High level reporting. We will cover the basic functionality and types of privacy reports that may be produced in 2B Advice PrIME via Microsoft® Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and PDF.
The Privacy Manager Series
(Day 1 + 2)
The Manager Series gives privacy managers and DPOs what they need to lead the privacy management effort day to day. Perfect for Privacy / Business / Legal / Compliance Managers. Includes all courses from Day 1 and Day 2. Participants will learn:
- About documentation of technical and organizational measures (TOMs) via TOMs Catalogues including how and when to conduct a DPIA, and how to set up a TOMs Catalogue.
- How to save time and effort through the standardization of assessments for internal audits and vendor surveys through the creation of standardized question catalogues.
- The functionality and purpose of the 2B Advice Prime Portal including the capability to share templates, catalogues, trainings, and reports with other internal and external 2B Advice PrIME users.
(Day 1 + 2 + 3 + 4)
Is for the 2B Advice PrIME inhouse or external implementer, technical manager, or administrator who needs to understand the core workings and functionality of 2B Advice PriME in order to set it up and customize for organizational needs. Covers all 4 days of courses for hands-on administration of 2B Advice PrIME.
Participants will learn:
- How to customize email templates and automate notification to DPOs to allow monitoring of records of processing activities.
- How to create their own privacy risk measurements by creating a criticality score – a customized numerical weighted score that signifies the importance of the data processing activity.
- How to edit and customize data fields and catalogue tables in 2B Advice PrIME. Requires “root” access.
- How to customize and tailor 2B Advice PrIME reports. We will dive deeper into 2B Advice PrIME reporting functionality including how to create your own custom reports.
Participants will learn:
- How 2B Advice PrIME automated workflows can support organizations in optimizing and improving efficiency by removing manual tasks and redundancies, learn how to set up automated workflows in the software, and explore applicable use cases for automation.
Please note that classes will be held online via Microsoft Teams. A Microsoft Edge RS2 or later are supported. Preferred are Microsoft Edge (Chromium, latest 2 versions), Google Chrome version 72 or later.
Firefox not supported. Safari 13.1+ audio and incoming video only. https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoftteams/get-clients#web-client
Presentation will be in German language, and supporting printed materials will be in English.
*Platinum and Enterprise can now send four employees from your company to our training workshops per year free of charge. Half of our workshop capacity is reserved for free Enterprise and Platinum participants. To attend for free, they must provide their license number/subscription No. on the registration form.
How We Can Help
Explore Our Consulting Services
Certification & Training
Initially, the EU Whistleblower Directive was supposed to be effective by December 17, 2021. However, the legislative process failed.Right of Access by the Data Subject
The right of access, enshrined in Art. 15 of the GDPR, gives data subjects the right to obtain from the controller.Annual Data Protection Conference
The annual data protection conference (45th DAFTA) of the Gesellschaft für Datenschutz und Datensicherheit (GDD) e.V. took place on 18.11.2021.