Data Privacy Software
Data Privacy Notice Generator for Statements
Ensure that you are compliant with all appropriate regulations such as GDPR, CCPA, COPPA LGPD, PDPA, and more. When regulations change, or new laws go into effect, the 2B Advice Data Privacy Statement Generator makes updating your privacy notices fast and easy.
Make sure that your privacy notices are clear, adequate, and are easily accessible throughout your website or application.
Statements are generated and then displayed in 2B Advice PrIME. You may publish directly from 2B Advice PrIME and make changes and updates in real time.
Create as many statements as you want, route for legal review, and then simply insert the appropriate web code on your website pages. Centrally manage all policies and future updates are then pushed automatically to your website.
– Site / application owner name and contact
– Types of data being collected, how, and why
– How you share data with third parties
– How to opt out of data collection
– Disclosure of your process for notifying users of changes and updates to your policy
– Effective date of the policy
Depending on state or regional laws, you may need to include other details.
– Do you collect personal information?
– Does your company process a large volume of sensitive data?
– Do you require customized branding (or will you be fine with showing the logo of another company)?
– Do you work with, or share or sell data to a large number of third-party vendors?
– Do you need to comply with privacy regulations in more than one region or country?
– Do you have a large number of business units or related entities?
– Does the app you are considering require you to update each copy of the policy notes across all of your domains?
Unless your regional regulation requires a specific timetable, as does the CCPA with the requirement to update your policies every 12 months, you should review your privacy notice on a regular basis, at least once a year, or more frequently if you are a B2C company in a growth phase, have made an acquisition, launched a new mobile app, or if you’ve changed any third party vendors or processors. In short, if you are making a change that impacts how you are collecting or managing personal information, this could trigger a need to update your privacy notice. 2B Advice makes it easy to keep your policy notices up to date and any changes made in 2B Advice PrIME are automatically pushed to your website.
2B Advice PrIME also supports the documentation of internal privacy policies. Users can create templates for policies what support processing activities.
The 2B Advice PrIME policy statement generator is designed to deliver the policy notice in the language of the visitor browser.
EuroPriSe Certified & Accredited
Legal & Technical Experts
We are one of the providers with the longest experience in the market.
Our data protection expertise is transnational and we work internationally.
2B Advice is ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Certified
2B Advice is an IAPP corporate Gold member
2B Advice is a Microsoft Gold-Certified Partner
Learn more about how data protection compliance software can help you with GDPR compliance.2B Advice Reasons to operationalize CCPA Whitepaper
7 reasons why to get started on the journey to privacy compliance. Download the whitepaper!Free Single User License for 2B Advice PriME
Interested in an unlimited single seat license for comprehensive data privacy software? Register here now.
California is safeguarding children's online information from exploitation by corporations by introducing the Age Appropriate Design Code Act requesting a Privacy Impact Assessment.Information Needed For Companies for the Whistleblower Directive
Initially, the EU Whistleblower Directive was supposed to be effective by December 17, 2021. However, the legislative process failed.Right of Access by the Data Subject
The right of access, enshrined in Art. 15 of the GDPR, gives data subjects the right to obtain from the controller.